Legal Question in Family Law in Pakistan

My father inherited through arbitration the properties of my grandfather who did not make a will before time of death.

My father has married several women who he has had 8 children with. i am the eldest of the eight children. I have been working for my father with the ancestoral properties for the lst 30 years . now my step mother step mother is trying to influence my 74 year old father to make her son M.D of the company and is trying to influence my father to disinherit me from these properties.

i have 3 small children and I spent 30 years of my life working with family business. now if he fires me on the sayings of my step mother this is zulum to me and my children.

apparently we also dicovered that she did blackmagic on nmy father.

what can you do to give me justice on this matter.


Asked on 3/05/19, 8:14 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Sher Baz Ali Sameja, Mughal & Meo-The Law Firm

Dear hope you doing well.

Your father cant do this act if you have any proof that you have work for this company.

You have right in this property and can claim through court of law.

Your father cant aaq you.

For more details and free consultation. 03110476430

Read more
Answered on 3/05/19, 8:33 am
Salman Khan International Lawyer

He can't disinherit you. You can claim your share in business. If you can prove black magic, criminal case can be registered against her. [email protected]



Read more
Answered on 3/07/19, 11:16 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Pakistan