Legal Question in Family Law in India

I got married on April 2012.but no marriage registration was done...for some problem I can't live with my husband and leave his house...In 2013 I lodge a divorce petition and the argument will go for three years and finish with the decision that I don't get divorce but from 2012 to till now I am seperated from my husband.... husband also lodge stree dokholi case but I am not appear in the case according to my lawyer instruction....if I want to get married there any obstacles of law....

Asked on 7/20/21, 3:10 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

you need to have a divorce decree to legally marry for the second time. If your divorce was refused by the first court, why did you not file an appeal against that order to the higher court?

Read more
Answered on 7/20/21, 9:23 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India