Legal Question in Family Law in United Kingdom

Sie, my son is working in UK since last 6 years.he has married in 2016 with a girl from Hyderabad, India. He became UK citizen in 2017. Her wife is also residing with her after marriage with disputed life and need money for expending on her parents. My son got the renewed her spouse Visa in March 2019. After the Visa renewal she is harassing him time to time.

My son has purchased a flat in London with the help of bank finance plus family/ friends financial help. Bank loan and house is in joint names but main income earner is only my son.

His wife lodged a baseless complaint with police authorities last week. He has been arrested and freed after a day without any charges.

She is in job on payment of GBP 50 per day and she was also in job before marriage in Hyderabad.

Now my son wants to divorce her and get her out from house because she may give poison in his food .

I want legal advice in case of divorce and get her out immediately and also cancellation of her spouse Visa, legal/ court fees, time to taken in decision, what expenses to be paid to her.

Asked on 7/15/19, 7:33 am

1 Answer from Attorneys


When you hire me, I can answer the question.

Thank you!

Kindest regards,

Dr. Donna Kay Cindy Kakonge, BJ, MA, TESOL, LLB, EdD

Read more
Answered on 8/08/19, 6:24 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in United Kingdom