Legal Question in Insurance Law in India


Can we file motor accident case with consumer court in the State of Karnataka?There are motor accident cases registered with consumer court in Maharashtra.I want to know whether it is possible in Karnataka?Please advise.



Asked on 1/07/14, 12:08 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

You should contact a local lawyer he will guide you as to which forum you should opt for.

Read more
Answered on 1/07/14, 11:33 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Insurance Law questions and answers in India