Legal Question in Investment Law in India

dear sir/madam:

i have been cheated by an loan approval person,who charged me fifty thosand rupees for givinng me the loan but 8 month has expired he did not fulfill any promises,even his phone number is also switched off,now what can i do now?

Asked on 7/11/15, 8:26 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Lovkesh Gupta Advocate And Lawyer In Jalandhar.

file police complaint

Read more
Answered on 7/12/15, 8:13 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Investment Law questions and answers in India