Legal Question in Employment Law in India

This is the request for my sister's son ( sunil) . he lost his father who is working AG's office Chennai, a Central Govt. Organisation. Sunil's mother is a bank employee and havind having decent house with certain rental income. Now his request for compssionate ground has been rejected citing above reasons.

But, they are having heavy debts for he construction of house and two children completed degrees and without job.

Is there any chance to get appoint for sunil?

Asked on 7/21/18, 11:16 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sanjay. K. Dixit, Advocate. Sanjay K Dixit, Advocate @ Karnataka Bar Council Enrolement No: "KAR/898/2007"

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

File a case in the debt recovery tribunal at your jurisdiction towards claiming compensation

Read more
Answered on 7/22/18, 11:07 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in India