Legal Question in Employment Law in India

I was working in a pharmaceitical company for 17years in same hq purnea bihar suddenly the company transfered me to indore were i worked for 24days and they are asking me to return company propeeties in indore wereas my per.anant adress is purnea 2000km from indore .i told them that i wud submit their goods in purnea to the manager.kindly advise

Asked on 7/15/18, 4:29 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sanjay. K. Dixit, Advocate. Sanjay K Dixit, Advocate @ Karnataka Bar Council Enrolement No: "KAR/898/2007"

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Please have perfect clarity through your question, okay

Read more
Answered on 7/15/18, 12:25 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in India