Legal Question in Employment Law in India

I am Rohit from Pune (India). Currently I am working for Pvt company in Pune . I have question regarding Bond service. My current company is asking for Bond of 5 years(Bond will be to side i.e. If i left company within 5 years I have to pay current CTC salary to company and if I stay for 5 years then company will pay CTC to me in two slots i.e. after 3 years 30% and after 5 remaining 70 %) So my question is this Is Bond is legal in India in this situation? And if break Bond within 5 years will i have to pay CTC to company? Please guide me in this situation.

Asked on 6/09/18, 2:48 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sanjay. K. Dixit, Advocate. Sanjay K Dixit, Advocate @ Karnataka Bar Council Enrolement No: "KAR/898/2007"

Dear Sir/Madam,

File a compliant at the jurisdictional Industrial Tribunal.

Kind Regards,

Sanjay K. Dixit,


Read more
Answered on 7/08/18, 4:43 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in India