Legal Question in Employment Law in India

After resignation company hr gave letter to sibmit their properties at indore whereas my permanant adress is in purnea 2000km from the plc .i told them that i wud submit the properties at my plc were there managers is also present.what is the legal procedure for that.

Asked on 7/16/18, 8:30 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sanjay. K. Dixit, Advocate. Sanjay K Dixit, Advocate @ Karnataka Bar Council Enrolement No: "KAR/898/2007"

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

I, did not get to your question, please be exacting, okay.

Read more
Answered on 7/20/18, 5:28 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in India