Legal Question in Real Estate Law in India

I am living in an apartment on 3rd floor. The apartment right above me has a leaked washroom which is causing dripping in my apartment. That apartment is occupied by a Rentee. Owner is living in a different apartment. What remedies are available to me?

Asked on 2/25/23, 8:16 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

lodge your complaint with society and owner and also allottee. You can get rectified the defect and can claim the same from owner and allottee of the flat.

Read more
Answered on 2/25/23, 11:27 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in India