Legal Question in Real Estate Law in

I am an Nri.i have been living in another country since 15 years now and have no contact with India..My business,work family is in US..My brother who is in India doesnt want me to even visit my parents as he is being greedy regarding the he is filing false cases against me.How can I stop him from filing false cases against me.Is there anylegal protection I can receive..

Asked on 3/06/11, 9:19 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

RAJIV GUPTA (Cell: +91 9811284735) [email protected]

you need to hire a lawyer in india and for that, you just need to send a power of attorney in his favour and he would defend you in all the case and if need be, file appropriate cases against your brother.

Read more
Answered on 3/06/11, 10:01 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in