Legal Question in Sexual Harassment in India

Sir, i had a relationship with a lady (both unmarried as of now) for around 4 years, where we were friend first and then over time it turned to love and we had intimate times also. I had told her from the very beginning that our relation may not work as we are from different background which she accepted earlier and we both choose to continue accepting these facts.

Few months back, i told her that my parents are searching a match for me and my marriage may be fixed by next year as i usually share everything with her, accepted it also but suddenly she changed her mind and now she is forcing me to marry her. Quite a time she told me that she may do certain thing that may be too bad. I am really worried that she may take some wrong steps. I do really care for her and dont want to hurt her in anyway but cannot marry her as i have told her from the beginning which she accepted.

Please help me what should i do because she is now calling me and threatening me to marry her anyway or she may do some bad things. Please help.

Asked on 12/28/13, 11:42 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

We would have to know the story in detail. To get professional advice and services at there, contact:

Read more
Answered on 12/29/13, 11:49 pm
Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

You were in living relationship with her she hasn't filed any complaint against you .and you haven't clearly explained what steps . try to solve the matter amicably and come up with details.

Read more
Answered on 12/31/13, 12:58 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Sexual Harassment Law questions and answers in India