Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in India

how to transfer gifted property in my name

Asked on 11/17/20, 3:28 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sanjay. K. Dixit, Advocate. Sanjay K Dixit, Advocate @ Karnataka Bar Council Enrolement No: "KAR/898/2007"

Movable, or Immovable gifted property?

Read more
Answered on 12/11/20, 6:31 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in India