Legal Question in Family Law in Alabama

Can I put a Protection from abuse order on my husband when he already has one on me?

Asked on 8/29/12, 10:37 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

C. Terry Gregg, Jr. Law Offices of Terry Gregg, LLC

Possibly. However, a PFA goes both ways so you have a better chance of filing a Petition for Contempt against your husband based on his violation of the Order.

Read more
Answered on 8/29/12, 10:54 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Alabama