Legal Question in Immigration Law in Alabama

After my ten year bar what froms should i request for in the conslet in Juarez,MX.

Asked on 6/28/11, 6:17 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Latangie Williams Law Office of Latangie Williams, P.A.

That depends on how you plan to re-enter the country and how you are being petitioned for. For a consultation, contact my office at 904-576-2581 or email me at [email protected].

Read more
Answered on 6/28/11, 6:53 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Alabama