Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Alabama

If elderly parent is resident of Georgia and wants to give me, a resident of Alabama, Power of attorney, can I use an Alabama form

Asked on 3/05/23, 9:22 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Bryan Richard Bryan Attorney PC

You should use the state form of the state where the principal lives, which in this case is Georgia.

Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 3/05/23, 1:17 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Alabama