Legal Question in Family Law in Arizona

My ex girlfriend came back into my life after being broken up for about 11 months. She claimed she had a baby and he was mine. I feel in love at first sight. I have now had him 24/7 supporting and caring for him with zero help from her. What rights do I have? We have never established paternity.

Asked on 5/20/16, 10:38 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

The first step is to establish paternity. This can be done at the same time you petition for legal decision making authority and parenting time. As the mother is not supporting her child, the petition can also ask for child support. You should talk to an attorney.

Read more
Answered on 5/20/16, 11:00 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Arizona