Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Arizona

What kind of "No Trespassing" is signage needed on vacant residential land in Maricopa County, Buckeye? I have 5 acres of undeveloped land. I'm not even sure how to find the property lines but someone has been crossing across the acreage and has made a dirt road of sorts. What kind of signage do I need?

Asked on 11/07/23, 3:02 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Bryan Richard Bryan Attorney PC

Any sign which gives someone clear notice is fine. I prefer "private property no trespassing," Because that tells someone they can't come on this land, because it belongs to someone else. I think most everyone in the US knows they can't go on another person's land without permission and how important this rule is. Make darn sure you know the property lines, because if you put up a sign like that on someone else's land, or on public property, that could make a real problem for yourself.

Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 11/08/23, 9:54 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Arizona