Legal Question in Traffic Law in Arizona

A 16 year old boy made a dent and scratches on my parked car. He was nice enough to find me, who was not with the car at the time, give me his name, phone number, and his car license plate number. He said he will call me, since he forgot his insurance card at home. After that he did not call me and when I give a call, it is only forwarded to his voice mail system. Should I call police or lawyer at this point? Thank you for your advice.

Asked on 9/09/09, 10:21 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joan Bundy Joan Bundy Law

I would file an insurance claim if you haven't already. They can go after him.

Read more
Answered on 9/17/09, 12:42 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Arizona