Legal Question in Bankruptcy in California

I'm a third party consultant who assists homeowners who have gone through foreclosure/tax deed sales to get their 'Surplus funds' AKA 'Overages' back from the trustee. I'm looking for experienced California attorneys to consult with.

Asked on 12/04/19, 12:26 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Vos Law Offfice of John Vos


What is the question/how can I be of service to you today ?

Read more
Answered on 12/04/19, 6:30 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Bankruptcy Law questions and answers in California