Legal Question in Construction Law in California

My mother and brother were ripped off by contractor. He opened loan accounts against them without consent and now they are getting bills from lenders. What can we do?

Asked on 8/25/20, 11:45 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Gary Redenbacher Redenbacher & Brown, LLP

This is a crime - call the police. You can also file a complaint with the Contractors State License Board.

Read more
Answered on 8/25/20, 1:01 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Construction Law questions and answers in California