Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

I have evidence of being threatened with a illegal firearm and threats of stripping me at gunpoint and then saying they would shoot up my house and my sisters house also saying they know where I go to school (he went to school with me) knows my class schedule and where I work. I fear for my life, can I take him to court for premeditated crime

Asked on 5/26/20, 7:25 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Kane Law Offices of Robert D. Kane, Jr.

You should call the police. Without any police involvement a civil case will go nowhere.

Read more
Answered on 5/26/20, 7:55 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California