Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

How can I get a felony off my record?

Asked on 7/08/17, 10:18 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Steven Mandell Law Offices of Steven R. Mandell

It depends. You might be eligible to expunge it, but I can't know without knowing more about it. If you'd like to talk to me about this, don't hesitate to call me at 310 922 3983. Good luck. Steve Mandell

Read more
Answered on 7/09/17, 10:35 pm
Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless

You can't. That is the whole point of keeping 'records', so society knows who has been a bad boy.

However, it might be possible to expunge it, depending upon the charge you were convicted of, and as long as you were not sentenced to any prison time, whether served or not, and as long as you have no new current criminal case open.

Feel free to contact me at 714-960-7584 if you think you qualify.

Read more
Answered on 7/10/17, 12:52 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California