Legal Question in DUI Law in California

I got a DUI in CA and DMV suspended my driving privilege for couple months.

The DMV notice of suspension says; in order to get my driver's license back, I have to provide an SR-22 and do traffic school. I finished the traffic school. Do I still have to show DMV CA an SR-22? My driver's license has never been suspended and I never turned it in since it is not even CA license.

Asked on 1/25/19, 2:12 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless

The CA suspension is honored by all states, therefor your out of state license is also supposed to be suspended until CA clears the suspension by you doing all the things required here.

Read more
Answered on 1/26/19, 2:02 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in California