Legal Question in Family Law in California

my son is almost 11 yrs old now. his mother and i devorced at his age of 4. she got full custody but let me have him almost every weekend and vacation time too. about ,2 months ago she stopped letting him come over and now wont let me see him at all. what do i do so she cant move him away

Asked on 7/27/16, 5:10 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Arlene Kock Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock APLC

You need to file and serve a request for order preventing the minor child to from being removed from the state of California. Please meet with an experienced family law attorney to explore your options.

Read more
Answered on 7/27/16, 6:31 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California