Legal Question in Civil Litigation in California


I live in California. Some one ran a red light and caused me to slam into his truck. My car was destroyed, he had ran against a red light while I had the right away at green. He had no license or insurance and neither do I. Can I use him in court.

Asked on 9/25/21, 5:31 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Haapala, Thompson & Abern, LLP

You could, but usually your insurance company should cover your damages and then it’s up to them to sue him to recoup what they pay you.

Read more
Answered on 9/26/21, 9:31 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in California