Legal Question in Immigration Law in California

will i have any problems if i get married with my boyfriend who does not have papers

Asked on 11/27/18, 5:37 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law

You should not have any problems, but your BF might not be eligible for a greencard, depending on the circumstances of his particular case. Thus, I would recommend seeking a consultation with an experienced immigration attorney first. Good luck!

Read more
Answered on 11/27/18, 6:19 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in California