Legal Question in Juvenile Dependency in California

termination of parental rights

My question is a two part question, first without getting into all the gory details, DCFS social workers, service providers, the attorneys, and the prospective adoptive parent, all conspired to have my rights terminated and I can prove this. Ca civil and Penal codes as well as my civil rights were violated, SW perjured herself, etc, etc.

My child has not been officially adopted as yet. I want to stop that from ever happening, bring charges against DCFS, prove what they did and get my child back.

How would I go about an undertaking such as this?

Are there any agencies out there who care about human rights and the sacred mother child bond enough to help me? I can no longer afford to hire an attorney outright, I spent every penny I had on the first round. Apparently, ''pro bono'' is nothing more than a fairy tale. Is this a case that an attorney would take on contingency? I need help before it is too late.........please!!!!!!!!!

Asked on 11/01/07, 1:17 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Re: termination of parental rights

Pro bono is only a fairy tale until you meet an attorney who's priority is the reunification of the family. Experienced in both juvenile dpendency law and Federal Civil Rights litigation. Trained by the top practioners in the state.Cant solicit your business but if you would like a free consultation, call me, John Ryan. Let me know where you are located.We can do this.

Read more
Answered on 11/08/07, 12:52 am
Daniel Rooney D. G. Rooney, Attorney At Law

Re: termination of parental rights

You can visit to communicate with other parents with complaints about the system.

The attorney for the social worker, the attorney for your child and your attorney could have cooperated to ensure that your parental rights were terminated. However, it is extremely unlikely that they would jeopardize their licenses to practice law in California just so someone could adopt your child. It is thus doubtful that another attorney would volunteer extended time and considerable expense given a very minimal chance of successfully prevailing.

Read more
Answered on 11/02/07, 11:30 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Juvenile Dependency questions and answers in California