Legal Question in Employment Law in California

what if I reported to Labor Commissioner's office of employer's law violation by not paying employees overtime, and the Labor official visited worksite and employer corrected their violation so future overtime will be paid, but what happens to the unpaid overtime from that violation? that remained unpaid even after the correction of the violation?

Asked on 8/04/21, 4:35 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Haapala, Thompson & Abern, LLP

Each affected employee needs to file a separate unpaid wage claim on the labor commission website.

Read more
Answered on 8/05/21, 7:25 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in California