Legal Question in Legal Ethics in California

I am being harassed by an employee at kaiser hospital ,she has used the hospital phone to leave me nasty voicemails .and i have a video of her threatening to kill me .what are my options .

Asked on 7/22/17, 11:38 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert F. Cohen Law Office of Robert F. Cohen

If you reasonably fear for your safety, you can obtain a civil harassment restraining order from the courts. Most courts have self-help centers whose personnel are very good and helping you to fill out the paperwork. If you and the person have a history of being in a relationship, you might get a domestic violence restraining order. Obviously, more facts will be necessary. You can find the civil harassment restraining order paperwork at . In addition, you might consider speaking with the ombudsperson or patient/public help center at Kaiser to deal with it internally.

Read more
Answered on 7/22/17, 1:05 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Legal Ethics & Professional Responsibility questions and answers in California