Legal Question in Legal Ethics in California

My sister and I have been appointed conservators over our moms estate. The court appointed attorney released our moms cash on hand in the amount of $100k to our attorneys to be deposited into an account chosen by the bonding company. Our attorneys no longer respond to out phone calls and text messages. We need the Letters for the IRS so that her taxes can be paid without further penalties and the mortgage on her rental property will be late soon accruing more penalties. The renters at her rental property have a serious plumbing problems and are threatening to sue my mom. it's been four weeks without a whisper from the attorneys after sending numerous text messages and leaving messages on their phone. What to do?

Asked on 6/09/21, 10:26 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Contact the State Bar complaint line. 800-843-9053

Read more
Answered on 6/18/21, 11:19 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Legal Ethics & Professional Responsibility questions and answers in California