Legal Question in Personal Injury in California

My head was pump on the floor by husband but I did not call policeman at that time. I still feel headache and see letters in double or with shadow after 3days. I do not have medical insurance. He want to divorce me now. He is retired with SS retirement around $1800 monthly. His house is paid off and bonds&IRA; total have about 330K. I wonder if I go to hospital to have exam but medical bills come later than he separate/divorce me, who will pay medical bills after separation? thank you for help!

Asked on 10/03/16, 9:18 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Armen Tashjian Law Offices of Armen M. Tashjian

Get medical care first, as you must've suffered a concussion or some other type of brain injury. You'll worry about the bills later.

Read more
Answered on 10/03/16, 9:40 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in California