Legal Question in Personal Injury in California

I got in my 1st ever car accident while driving with Uber and the other person is at fault and I was taken to the hospital for injuries (non-life threatening) but I have plenty of bruises and concussions from the accident. In addition to whatever I'm getting from the insurance I also want to sue for being injured and get as much money out of this as possible. What are my options. My car was totaled.

Asked on 10/02/16, 9:56 pm

3 Answers from Attorneys

Armen Tashjian Law Offices of Armen M. Tashjian

The best thing you can do is hire a lawyer without delay. We do these cases based on contingency, meaning you don't pay attorney fees unless we get your compensation.

Feel free to call for a free consultation. 888-9ENFORCER 888-936-3672

Read more
Answered on 10/02/16, 10:33 pm
David Lupoff Law Offices of David B. Lupoff

The best way to go is to retain an attorney to represent your interests in this matter. Please contact me for a free consultation at 1-877-505-injury.

David lupoff

Read more
Answered on 10/02/16, 11:02 pm
Robert Worth Robert J. Worth , Professional Law Corporation

I currently represent an Uber driver who was rear ended and injured. While you can represent yourself, it may not be in your best interest. You should consider seeking representation. You are entitled to compensation for your medical bills, pain and suffering, lost earnings that can be verified, and property damage. The amount of pain and suffering will depend in part on the severity of your injuries, (what the doctor's diagnosis is), whether they resolve fully or you have permensnt residuals and of course the accident facts, meaning how the accident occurred. Good luck! [email protected]


Read more
Answered on 10/03/16, 12:00 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in California