Legal Question in Personal Injury in California

A member at my credit union where I work came in yelling at me screaming false accusations, she became irate to the point that I feared for what she could do to me, this got me so anxious that I got a nervous attack, Is there any legal action that I can take against this person?

Asked on 1/22/22, 4:36 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

No, unless such behavior continues, in which case you might be able to get a restraining order against the person.

Read more
Answered on 1/23/22, 4:02 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in California