Legal Question in Personal Injury in California

What are my true option in a multiple car pile up, I was in the middle and have now severe injuries in my back. The insurance company of the person who hit my rear end with high speed wanted me to sign the release form which I declined. They cut the portion in half and said if I want to preserve my right I shall file a suit. I filed small claims as I could not win a lawyer for me. What are my rights in self defense?

Thanks so very much for your support!

Asked on 10/12/09, 7:22 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Michael Stone-Molloy The Lion's Law Office

You are probably doing yourself tremendous harm by filing this in small claims. When was the accident? How much were your medical bills? What exactly were your injuries? These and several other questions must be answered before I or anyone else could advise you. For a free, no-obligation consultaion, call toll-free 877-LION-FOR-LAW 546 6367

Read more
Answered on 10/12/09, 7:28 pm
David Lupoff Law Offices of David B. Lupoff

There are many questions which must be answered before I, or another attorney can advise you. Please feel free to call me at 877.505.INJURY for a free consultation.

Read more
Answered on 10/12/09, 7:32 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in California