Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in Connecticut

If you were falsely imprisoned and tortured can you file a law suit.

Asked on 10/22/10, 4:21 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Carlos Gonzalez Gonzalez Legal Associates PLLC

Yes, you can... Please tell me a bit more about the situation through email.

Read more
Answered on 10/27/10, 5:24 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in Connecticut