Legal Question in Criminal Law in Connecticut

I accepted a year for possession of firearm no permit.. I'm 54 serious medical issues including compromised immune... This was almost a year ago.. Pandemic hit, they kept postponing my date to turn myself in... Even at the maximum I would have finished that time can I argue this. That I wouldve finished that time and my serious health issues to either recieve a conditional discharge or overturn that year? I've had pneumonia...Hep A.... Been in a mental health unit for a month thru this waiting and postponements waiting to turn myself in

Asked on 12/20/20, 5:04 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Max Rosenberg Rosenberg,Whewell, & Hite, LLC

I am not sure what your question is. You did not serve your sentence. It doesn't just disappear. Do you want to hire an attorney to petition the court to modify your sentence based on Circumstances of Advanced Age, Physical or Mental Infirmity, Exigent Family Circumstances, or Other Compelling Reasons?

Read more
Answered on 1/11/21, 9:33 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Connecticut