Legal Question in Criminal Law in Connecticut

Have missed 2 court dates for a breach of peace charge due to being inpatient in a residential program for substance abuse. Program has sent letters to court clerk explaining.

Now I have received a BCL letter and have another court date which I will not be able to appear, as still in treatment program.

What should I do next?

Asked on 1/18/19, 5:29 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Max Rosenberg Rosenberg,Whewell, & Hite, LLC

Hire an attorney to represent you in court.

Read more
Answered on 1/31/19, 11:34 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Connecticut