Legal Question in Criminal Law in Connecticut

I live in Connecticut. I dated a woman from Massechucetts. This women is now dating a Police Sargeant from Massechucetts. He is very

jealous and has proceeded intrying to formulate a warrant for my arrest. The charge is Breaking and Entry for a $100 pair of earrings I previously

bought as a gift. So far, he or his officers have contacted me on my phone, my work place, and had the Town of Ledyatd Police pay me a visit.

There has been NO Crime on my part. The break-up was very consentual. But the Sargeant persists in his pursuit. The dates he has asked of my

whereabouts have been verified by my employer. No warrant yet. What recourse do I have ?

Asked on 5/04/20, 6:38 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Max Rosenberg Rosenberg,Whewell, & Hite, LLC

This is not going to go away. I highly recommend speaking with an experienced criminal defense attorney. We would be happy to speak with you further on this matter. 203.870.6700

Read more
Answered on 5/12/20, 11:28 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Connecticut