Legal Question in Family Law in Connecticut

If a current order specifically states that if wanting to change that order they agree to mediation. However they file with the court for a change without mediation what are my rights?

Asked on 4/22/22, 10:02 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Max Rosenberg Rosenberg,Whewell, & Hite, LLC

You can object and assert the Agreement or Order stating otherwise.

Read more
Answered on 5/02/22, 6:30 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Connecticut