Legal Question in Family Law in Connecticut

My son's mother told me she gave temporary custody to someone and I want to file for sole custody but I don't know who to file against because I don't know if she is lying about giving custody or not

Asked on 8/11/21, 2:32 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Max Rosenberg Rosenberg,Whewell, & Hite, LLC

You need to consult with a family attorney. Have your parental rights been removed? Consult with a family attorney ASAP.

Read more
Answered on 9/08/21, 1:36 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Connecticut