Legal Question in Family Law in Connecticut

When my husband passed I allowed his brother to move in. He has lived here since 1998. I want him to leave due to the mess he made of my yard and home also his mental abuse. And my home owners insurance cancel my insurance due to the unkempt of my property because of all the junk cars and other items on my property. I have asked him to leave but will not. How can I get him out of my home.

Asked on 2/20/19, 5:38 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Max Rosenberg Rosenberg,Whewell, & Hite, LLC

You must evict him. Hire a lawyer to evict him.

Read more
Answered on 3/14/19, 10:51 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Connecticut