Legal Question in Family Law in Connecticut

Who can I talk to regard shared child Support?

Asked on 3/28/18, 5:48 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Max Rosenberg Rosenberg,Whewell, & Hite, LLC

You should find a family/ custody attorney to discuss this matter with.

Read more
Answered on 4/10/18, 8:37 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Connecticut