Legal Question in Employment Law in Connecticut

I am a brain anuerysm survivor. I have been at my job for 10 years. I had brain surgery 4 years ago. I got sick after our hospital took over another and they had me doing double my work. Again I am not feeling 100 percent 4 1/2 years later as they have over doubled my work load because 2 people retired and they have not replaced them yet. I am realizing I can’t physically do it. I am union so I shouldn’t be able to lose my job. Help

Asked on 2/20/19, 5:54 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Max Rosenberg Rosenberg,Whewell, & Hite, LLC

What would you like an attorney to do for you? You could apply for Social Security Disability if you can find a doctor who can diagnose you as disabled.

Read more
Answered on 3/14/19, 10:50 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in Connecticut