Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Connecticut

My condo unit needs plumbing work done and water would have to shut down for whole bldg. Can condo assoc refuse to shut off the water?

Asked on 11/01/18, 5:00 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Max Rosenberg Rosenberg,Whewell, & Hite, LLC

No. They must make a reasonable accommodation to allow you to make repairs.

Read more
Answered on 11/12/18, 11:09 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Connecticut