Legal Question in Admiralty Law in Florida

If you have a FEDERALLY DOCUMENTED VESSEL in Florida and its stolen would you file in State or Federal court?

Asked on 5/22/11, 2:50 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

File what? Call the police.

Read more
Answered on 5/22/11, 2:53 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Admiralty Law questions and answers in Florida