Legal Question in Business Law in Florida

I am a doctor. a company i use to work for is still using my name when advertising to pull in potential patients who are looking for me. i have left this company and have started my own, and i want them to stop using my name. what can i do or who can i call to get them to cease and desist immediately?

Asked on 2/27/20, 2:46 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

You may need a court order if they refuse.

Read more
Answered on 2/29/20, 8:54 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Florida