Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in Florida


I have several gross harassment incidents that have forced me to resign.. How do I get the proper papers to file a motion.

Asked on 2/02/07, 10:25 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Matthew Sarelson Sarelson & Shafir LLP

Re: hrassment/discrimination

Go to and file a "charge" and/or contact my firm

Read more
Answered on 2/02/07, 10:53 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in Florida