Legal Question in Education Law in Florida

I enrolled my child in a private school for next year but she wants to move back with her father is there any way to get out of the contract with out having to pay the full tuition?

Asked on 5/04/10, 1:01 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Angelo Marino Angelo Marino Jr. PA

This requires a reading of the contact.

Read more
Answered on 5/09/10, 3:26 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in Florida