Legal Question in Education Law in Florida

I need to learn how I can file a formal written complaint against a high school principal in Florida. So far, the school and local school board have stonewalled. Can you help me?

Asked on 2/21/10, 8:09 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Alan Wagner Wagner, McLaughlin & Whittemore P.A.

Depends on what the complaint is about. You can write a letter complaining to the school and the school board.

Read more
Answered on 3/02/10, 5:54 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in Florida